31 may 2011

Hands (epitaceo a un momento)


HANDS
In front of the ocean I kissed my baby once I heard her knockind At my heart door Cause i used to be there down the line To be unbroken More than words And more than any other kind of connection Is what we use To tell each other what we had Or wanted too But if you wanna leave this town... Please take my hands More than words And more than any other kind of confession Is what we use To tell each other what we had Or wanted too But if you wanna leave this town... Please take my hands If you wanna leave this town (x2)

Cansado de ser el malo de la película y  luego ser el que más trabajo tiene, esta película se ha terminado de rodar y no espero secuela, no por mi si no porque los guiones no se van a volver a escribir... algún spinoff...
L.M. "But if you wanna leave this town...
Please take my hands"

No hay comentarios: